FIT TO LEAD
Our website address is: https://www.fittolead.net/.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Fit To Lead is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and data.
How We collect your data:
We collect data from you when you contact us via a contact form on the website and when you sign up to receive information and newsletters.
We also collect information about which of the pages you have viewed on the website to help improve the user experience.
What data we collect:
- When you voluntarily sign up to our newsletters or email campaigns
- When you sign up for one of our newsletters or campaigns we will collect information like your email address and first and last name. This information will only be used to send you the information you have agreed to receive when registering.
- When you fill in and submit one of our forms to provide with information about yourself or your company
- When you fill in one of our contact form to provide us with information about yourself or your company we will collect a variety of data to help us provide our services. By completing and submitting the form you are confirming you would like us to contact you about our services.
When you visit our website
We receive non-personally identifiable information through cookies and log files when you access our website. Certain technical information such as your IP address, page views, operating systems, web browser software and referring destination website is automatically collected from your computer. Cookies allow us to statistically monitor how many people use our site and for what purpose. We do not link any information obtained from cookies or log files to personally identifiable information. You are free to decline cookies if your browser permits and it will not affect your online experience.
Our cookie settings:
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How we use your personal information:
We will only ever use your personal information for the purpose for which it is collected.
- To email you newsletters or marketing information that you have voluntarily subscribed to.
- To contact you about changes to our policies or terms and conditions
Sharing your information:
We will only share your information with third party companies as an essential part of being able to provide our service.
Your information and countries outside Europe
We will not share any user information outside of the EU
Newsletters and Marketing:
If you have signed up to our newsletter or one of campaigns or promotions we will send you these via the email address you have provided.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any newsletter or campaign you can do this from any of the emails you have received. You will find the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of these emails. This will automatically remove you from that communication and no further action needs to be taken.
- You have the right to be informed how your personal information is used and stored
- You have the right to access your personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to delete or request any information we hold about you
- You have the right to stop any emails or marketing information we are sending you
In case of a security breach:
We have made all efforts to make sure our website is secure and monitored for possible data breaches.
In the unlikely event of a security breach where your data may have been compromised, we will endeavour to contact all users within 24 hours with details of the breach and if necessary what precautions they can take to protect themselves.
Any breach where we suspect a user’s data has been compromised will be reported to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) within 72 hours.
Privacy questions or assistance: